Megan Thee Stallion Becomes Grammy Awards Best New Artist



LOS ANGELES - Megan Thee Stallion won the title of Best New Artist Grammy Awards 2021. She managed to beat other big names such as, Ingrid Andress, Phoebe Bridgers, Chika, Noah Cyrus, D Smoke, Doja Cat and Kaytranada.


Dressed in Dolce & Gabbana's stunning orange ensemble, the rapper took to the stage and started crying as he began his acceptance speech.

First of all, I want to say that everyone is wonderful. Every artist who is nominated for this award is extraordinary, "Megan said as quoted by E Online, Monday (15/3).

"Second, I really just want to thank God because thank you for putting life into my body so I can be here today. I want to say thank you for always being with me, being by my side," he continued.

On this occasion, Megan dedicated her victory to her mother who recently passed away. Megan thanked her mother.

"I really want to thank my mom, she's not here with me today but I know she's here with my passion and she always believed I could do it, so thank you very much," said Megan.

Megan Thee Stallion's other nominations, including Best Rap Performance for Savage, which she and Beyonce have won. The other nominations are Best Rap Song and Record of the Year.

read also>

Cardi B Rises Again, BTS Toppled from the Top of the Billboard Hot 100

The end of BTS's rule on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. Their song Dynamite has to go down to the runner-up position in its third week on the Billboard Hot 100.

Citing the Billboard page, Sunday (9/20/2020), BTS was overthrown by a duet of Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion. Interestingly, BTS was also the one who removed Cardi B and Megan Thee Sallion from the top of the Hot 100 3 last week.

Apart from changes in positions 1 and 2, there is no change of occupants in the remaining top 5 of the 19 September 2020 edition of the Billboard Hot 100. Drake feat, Lil Durk, DaBaby feat. Roddy Ricch, and The Weeknd still occupy the 3rd, 4th and 5th positions respectively.

https://usmpvirtual.instructure.com/eportfolios/293/Pgina_de_Inicio/_Mortal_Kombat_2021___thaisub

https://judgememorial.instructure.com/eportfolios/1958/Home/__Mortal_Kombat_2021__

https://newarka.instructure.com/eportfolios/6458/Home/DOWNLOAD_Mortal_Kombat__HD1080P

https://monticelloacademy.instructure.com/eportfolios/646/Home/_Mortal_Kombat__THAI_SUB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prince William is furious, Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are judged insulting Queen Elizabeth

The favorite sport of this sexy Hollywood actress is sex, no wonder it always looks hot